Personal Action Plan
Personal Action Plan-preset-20170207_0430.zip
Educational level: Any
Licence: Creative Commons - ShareAlike
Tags: database, action plan, privacy settings
As a learner progresses through the learning module they may identify areas where they need to learn further. They may identify gaps in their learning or just things they need a little support to improve or they may just want to become more informed.
Learners can use this Personal Action Plan to note any areas for improvement or learning they need organise for themselves.
With the following settings, only the learner and teacher role can see entries. Learners cannot see other people's entries. Optionally, set the 'Entries required for completion' to 1 or more if you are using completion criteria for the activity.
- Approval required: yes
- Allow editing of approved entries: yes
- Allow comments on entries: yes
- Entries required for completion: 1 (only necessary if you are using completion criteria for the activity)
- Entries required before viewing: none
- Maximum number of entries: none
Entry added by Jon Bolton
- Tuesday, 7 February 2017, 12:44 PM
Last modified - Tuesday, 7 February 2017, 12:55 PM